Home alone in the flat this afternoon, with housemates having gone home for Easter, I decided I’d give opening the drawer at the end of my bed another go, having so far failed on all previous attempts. It was jammed in and had both handles broken, presumably as a result of someone attempting to use brute force to pull it open.
I thought I’d try a different approach. So after taking the mattress off the base and tipping the (bottom end) of the base up on it’s side, the problem was quickly identified: the drawer rollers had become jammed underneath the runners. Easily fixed.
Eager to take advantage of this new-found storage space (every bit matter when you have a flat this small) I returned the base unit to it’s original horizontal position and opened it up. I don’t think it had been opened in a while.
Out of that drawer came the following:
- 1 black VERDI suitcase on wheels – actually in quite good condition overall
- 1 ladies medium Levi’s top with the wording ‘Sun State Califonia’ across the front
- 1 medium Whistles sleeveless hoodie in navy blue
- 1blue GAP tank top with lime green detailing
- 1 cream coloured size 14 ladies jumper from Dorothy Perkins
- 1 turqoise (at least that’s the closest word that describes this rather unique colour) BHS blouse – size 14
- 1 ACTIVE fleece in grey and light blue – size 14-16
- 1 Body Shop fabric bag
- Inside said bag, 1 receipt for £2.55 from Isleworth Recreation Centre for ADULT SWIM, dated 17-05-02 and served by Sarah
- 1 small bottle of bright glittery pink nail varnish
- 1 suit cover
- 7 miscellaneous coat hangers
Now I’m sat here with a mattress lying on it’s side and a bed base covered with this random crap out of the drawer. Anyone know a size 14 colour-blind girl who might like any of the above? 🙂