Working five days a week and travelling across the country at the weekend (Danny’s party rocked!) can mean you don’t get time to do much else.
I’m hoping that if I blog the list of things I need to do, then I might actually get round to doing them, so here goes:
- Do some washing! I’ve now run out of clean decent T-shirts to wear, and this morning had to make a start on the collection of Dave and Giles’s clothing I seem to have amassed in my room.
- Get a (proper) job! Kind of self explanatory really…
- Sort my finances out. I’ll leave this one til last as it’s so mind numbingly boring.
- Go shopping and buy some more jeans, as I’ve started to hate most of the pairs I own (again). Might also help with putting (1) off further.
- Tidy up my room. (1) will help a lot, as most of the mess is dirty clothes.
- Organise weekend trips to (a) Wales and (b) wherever we’re going for my Birthday. Perhaps Laurie might do the latter one? 🙂